Sunday, May 11, 2008

ok- it's been a while...

These are just a few of the reasons why I haven't been posting much lately...

#1- Happy Mother's Day!!! Today was more like 'Baseball Day' than Mother's Day. If we weren't playing it- we were watching my son play it- listening to someone discuss it- or watching it on tv. Good thing I like baseball! :) Anyway, I had a great day with my mom and my family and I hope all of you wonderful moms had a GREAT day too!

#2- Baseball- yes, I did say baseball!!! Not only did baseball consume my day today, but it also consumes 3-4 nights a week too.

#3- Brownies- and I *unfortunately* don't mean the kind you eat...no, I mean Brownie Girl Scouts. I am the leader for Elsa's troop and we meet once a week...so basically, we meet on the one day that Ethan doesn't have baseball!

#4- Ballet- on the days of the week when Ethan doesn't have baseball and Elsa doesn't have brownies, we have dance. As if we don't already have enough going on!!

#5- WORK!!!!- I spent my entire day in front of a computer- so no offense, but the last thing I want to do when I get home is to sit down at the computer and tell you all about my day! :) This weekend was really short for me because I had to work PSU graduation today- UGH.

#6- kids- yes, believe it or not, having two kids does take up a good amount of my time. I have to admit, the little buggers grow on you after a while. :)

and...coming soon......

#7- SUMMER HOCKEY!- on the 18th, E starts summer hockey and it continues every sunday through August. So once a week for the entire summer, I'll be in an icy cool hockey rink for 2 hours!!!

So that's my life right now- Never a spare minute and never a dull moment! I hope you are all keeping busy and enjoying life too. It's really too short....

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

* oh, and I don't watch Idol anymore btw...now that my Jason is gone. (sniff, sniff)

No comments: