Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hallelujah...



well, the talk in the Idol world tonight is that Jason Castro will be leaving us...and while I really hate to admit it- I am an Idol JUNKIE!!! I hate pop music and I never buy or listen to any of the 'winner's' albums...but I am a junkie for the show for some reason. And it helps that regular guys that look a lot like some of my buddies are contestants this time around...



Michael Johns was my favorite- he sang my type of music and he rocked...until he was voted off a few weeks ago. So when I hear that Jason may be leaving tonight...my initial reaction is...god I hope not....if he leaves I'll have no reason left to watch!

keeping my fingers crossed!!!

2 comments:

James Michael said...

are you kidding me? you like this clown? ugh.

mom_of_2 said...

yup, I actually do...who was your favorite...Kristy Lee Cook? And I suppose last season you were routing for Sanjaya? Ugh is right.