Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ok, so it's been 426 days...





That's right, 426 days...

It's been so long since my last post that I actually forgot that I have attempted this thing-called a blog- once before. I have had a few friends asking me why I don't create a blog...and to my surprise, when I tried to 'create' one...I already had one. HA HA.

Okay, so I have to admit...I have been skeptical of these blogs for quite some time until I realized that many people that I know actually have them. And guess what??? I really enjoy checking in on them to see what is happening in their lives. Sooooo...I have decided to follow suit.


Our life is eventful...there is always something going on, whether it's a sporting event, a family gathering, playdates, parties, etc...there is one thing you can count on with the our family...there is never a dull moment. There are lots of little things that go on in my days that I would love to be able to share with everyone...and now I can!

I'll start with a little update on where we are at this moment in time...


Hockey season is over and baseball is soon to begin (that is- if the 2 ft of snow that is still on the ground ever starts to melt). Ballet is in full force with a big recital in June. Brownies (I'm the leader) keeps us busy at least one night a week. I recenly went back to work after 7 years as a stay at home mom. I am now employed at my old alma mater- Plymouth State University. I hate to admit it, but it's actually easier than being at home with the kids! (shhhh...I didn't say that!!)

anyway...I'm in for a busy week with lots of deadlines...so I'll be back when I get a chance! I promise it won't be another 426 days before my next post!!!

No comments: